Friday, August 15, 2008

THE VERY FABULOUS WEDDING!!! :)


So I'm FINALLY putting picures of Kristal's wedding up! Sorry for the delay (MARIAN!!). Mom and Dad finally got high speed internet so I'm actually able to put pictures on the web while i'm at home! WOOHOO! Anyways... here they are! :) It was an absolutely beautiful wedding!

Josh and Kristal the BEAUTIFUL couple!!! :)




The girls! Kayla, Rashell, Me, and Kristal!
The bridesmaids are OF COURSE wearing the dresses that my sister Marian and my mother most graciously made! :)




The bride! I thought this dress was amazing on Kristal!!! :)




Kristal and Kymira (Bride and Flower Girl)

Father of the Bride!
She made me cry during this song!

2 comments:

marian said...

thanks Di, you look FAB!

emily, etc, etc said...

You make a beautiful bridesmaid! I LOVE the dresses!