Thursday, February 5, 2009

Life, Truffles, Family, and Missionaries

Me and my roommate Arielle! I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!! :)


So I've just realized that I'm a COMPLETE slacker! Sorry all you blog readers out there!!! This is gonna be a short one still because I really should be doing my homework for my next class!!! On the subject of school, it's totally kicking my trash (aka I'm drowning!) But life is still good! My roommates this semester are AMAZING! It is really nice not having to worry about what life will be like when I go home from class everyday! On that same note, my FHE brothers are really awesome... I taught preschool yesterday for the first time. Tuesday night I was getting everything set up and ready for class the next morning and my fhe dad showed up and helped me set everything up, and then all his roommates helped me cut out all the shapes I needed for one of my activities! Needless to say I made them an AMAZING dessert last night to repay them! In fact.. here's the recipe... it's YUMMY!

1 pkg oreos (crushed)
1 8oz pkg cream cheese
2 pkgs white chocolate chips
some milk chocolate chips

Ok... so first you crush up the oreos and mix them with the cream cheese. Roll it into little balls and put on a pan in the freezer. Freeze for an hour or so until the balls are TOTALLY hard! Melt the 2 pkgs of white chocolate chips and dip the frozen balls into the white chocolate. Freeze again. Then drizzle melted milk chocolate on top! YUMMY TRUFFLES!!!! :)

Ok... for other news on my life... I get to go to Logan this Saturday to go to a friends reception and see my family that's there! Kiffer (kid I dated two years ago) gets off his mission two weeks from today! :) WOOHOO!!!!!!!! And honestly... that's about it! The rest of my life is filled with school and craziness!!!! :)

2 comments:

Jeanne and Nelson said...

So is white chocolate nicer than the darker chocolate we used this Christmas? Big helpers get brownie points. Mom

marian said...

Di, we miss YOUUUUUUUUUUU! I'm so glad your lesson went well and you had big helpers.