Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sorry ya'll!

Hey! Sorry it's been a while since I've posted. My life is one crazy after another! I really feel like I should have a lot of down time, but it always seems to escape me somehow! I only have a week and a half left of this semester (WOOHOO), but then next semester might possibly kill me! Though I'm excited because betweent he two semesters I get to spend a week down in Arizona!!! Arizona will be nice, because although it's warm there (not was warm as it's going to be when I move down there in August mind you) anything would be great compared to the freak snowstorm we recieved on Sunday!
Not much esle is new here. I started donating plasma this past week and my arm is displaying a brilliant bruise to show it! But honsetly the little bit of money coming in from it is amazing! Well... off to watch devotional and then class! :)

0 comments: