Wednesday, October 8, 2008

For Mom...



OK... so mom... you keep bothering me about updating my blog... my life is seriously note exciting enough to do it EVERYDAY!!!!! :) Hahaha... but here's an update JUST for you (maybe a little bit for everyone else too!) SO... as you know because you talk to me EVERYDAY... I pulled a ligament in my rib... random... and there really isn't a funny story!


Here goes the story... Sunday between conference sessions I was at Michael's apartment. His roommates Casey, Jake, and I were playing a game called Jungle Jam. To sum up the game in a few words I'll say, cards with symbols, a stick, and wrestling! The rest of the story is pretty much implied. Jake and I got the same card, and grabbed the stick at the same time... HENCE we had to wrestle for the stick. Not only did I pull a ligament in my rib... BUT I also lost the stick! Hahaha! It's the best game EVER though!!! :)


Ok.. now here's the part for everyone else.... I'm in an art class right now and it's super fun! Here's a picture of my latest project. It's not quite finished... but enough to show off a little bit! I'm kinda a perfectionist about things like this, and this isn't perfect so I'm not super happy with it... but it works! :)


OK mom... I hope that's good!!! :) I'll update again sometime... though I'm sure you'll tell me tomorrow to do it again!!! :) :) :) :) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a sweet drawing. I want that kitchen...

Jeanne and Nelson said...

I love the drawing, I need to see more. Mom