Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Random updates on a random life!


Wow.... So I've got another week of school behind me. Not only did I live through another week... but it was a WHOPPER! This past week was midterms, and if I wasn't already busy enough, throw a bunch of tests into the crazy mix! Though... I must say that pulling A's on most of them sure helped me live through it! (WOOHOO for finally figuring out how to not fail at school! It only took me like 15 years... pretty good track record if you ask me!)


Let's see... other than being done with midterms there really isn't much going on. Unlike the normal Dianna that most of you know I don't really get out much anymore. In FACT on Monday night I got done with my homework and went to bed at 10:30... if you think that's bad... last night I crawled into bed around 9. Hahaha... I think I'm getting old or something! I always used to laugh at my sisters when they said they went to bed so earlier. But it's true what everyone tells you during your freshman year of college... "Go out and party now, because by the time you're a senior you're going to be so tired all you'll want to do it get your homework done so you can go to bed as early as possible!" Hahaha... I didn't think so freshman year... but never has a statement been so true!


Here's some good news... yesterday I went to my school advisor... I took a copy of my graduation plan... and I GET TO GRADUATE! WOOHOO! Mind you I still have to go to school Winter and Summer semester of this year, and then student teach in the Fall... but I see the blessed light at the end of a VERY long tunnel!


Let's see for my last little tidbit on my life... I've started listening to Christmas music FULLFLEDGE! I listen to it year round... but for the past few weeks, it's become a more and more frequent part of my music mix! I LOVE IT! Christmas music is truly one of the happiest things ever! Anytime you have a bad just slip in Michael McLeans The Forgotten Carols and enjoy and arousing sense of happiness! :) That's my happy thought for the day! :)

2 comments:

Rosie Boren said...

cute shirt lady

marian said...

Hey gorgeous - ahhhh sleep! Enjoy it, it's good for you. When are you comeing to VISIT?