Monday, May 12, 2008

Crazy hair escapades! :)


So, I've just started this blog, and wasn't sure what to put on it.... SO I decided to share the newest thing in my life! I DYED MY HAIR! For those of you who know me well you know that that's not really that big of a deal... 'cause honestly I've been doing it for years! Hahaha... BUT... here's the different part.... I cut my bangs too!


So what's even better.... is that I cut my roommate's bangs as well. The only problem there is that they didn't turn out so good. Luckly I have a friend who went to beauty school, so the problem got rectified pretty dang quick! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dianna! How's it goin? You should add a link to http://thewithersfamily.com on your friends list. Or http://drewwithers.com. I'll add you to mine. COOL!

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I love that you blog! It's so much fun. My blog address is...
benandheididaniel.blogspot.com
Heidi (Kidd) Daniel

marie said...

Yeah for blogging!! I will sent you an invite to ours.

emily, etc, etc said...

I love your hair dark - I always dye mine dark like that. What a cutie-roo you are!