Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Why the incessant madness?


Ok... So I'm in this class called Exception Students. CRAZY! I have a test that opens on Friday, and get this... the ONLY way to recieve an 'A' on the test is if I take it on Friday or Saturday. After that it goes down a third of a grade everyday. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO weird. I'm nowhere CLOSE to being prepared for the test, and I'm not even sure how to get prepared. I'm sure that all the info for the test that my teacher puts online is organized SOMEHOW... but I fail to see the organization strategies... HENCE I'm completely LOST! Oh well I guess it's not the end of the world! :)


On a happier note... I went and took a math test last week and got a 64% on it (NOT THE HAPPY PART..) But my teacher has this policy that if anyone wants to come in after the test and rework the problems, and then take a retake of the problems that we missed than we can recieve up to 50% of the points we lost.... SOOOOOOOO I went in and worked through the problems with him, and took the retake, and I now have an 86% in the test! I say it was DEFINENLTY worth my time!!! :) So I decided after recieving the first score that I was gonna get a math tutor... SO HELPFUL! WOOHOO!!!


Anyhoo... that's an update on my life here at school. The rest of my classes are pertty dang good... not so hard... but if Exceptional Students and Math don't kill me I'm a truly blest person! :)

2 comments:

The Atomic Mom said...

To quote Howard Bannister in regards to this test you have to take by Friday, "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!" What kind of potato joice is this teacher on? Seriously, what if you got in a wreck or stuck between the wall and the bed and could't get out till Monday 'cause all of your roommates went to Hawaii with out telling you, and you were left to suffer alone (sad to be all alone in the world)? Hmmmm? What about that teacher?

Ok that was silly, but do you expect anything else?

Heidi and Ben Daniel said...

I took exceptional students! Who is your professor???