Monday, May 12, 2008

What to Do About Boys?


So I know I already posted today... but I'm kinda excited for this thing! :) Hahaha... and I was looking through some of my documents that I had saved on my zip drive and found this little thing about boys, and I absolutely LOVE it!!! :) haha... I actually made a really cute picture thing of it to hang up in my apartment to remind all my roomies that there really are awesome guys out there! :) Anyhoo... here it is! Read and enjoy! I'm not sure where it comes from originally, but it's still awesome!


Wait for the Boy

Wait for the boy, who pursues you,
The one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical,
The kind of boy who brings out the best in you
and makes you want to be a better person.

Wait for the boy, who will be your best friend,
The person who will drop everything to be with you,
at any time of the day no matter what the circumstances.

Wait for the boy, who brings you closer to Christ,
Instead of further away,
The boy who will put you at the center of the universe
because he will surely be at the center of yours…
Never settle for less than the best.

Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverbs 4:23

3 comments:

The Karlinsey Family said...

Oh I love that saying it is so true. I am so happy that you are blogging, my blog address is clintandtiffanykarlinsey.blogspot.com add us. it will be fun to keep up this way.

emily, etc, etc said...

Very good advice! It is definately worth waiting for that boy - I did, and look at what a dream I ended up with.....

Glad you are online. Love you...

The Atomic Mom said...

Boys are pretty much stupid poo heads all around, so you should avoid them. You should wait for a MAN, that's right a MAN to marry!