Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rain, rain, rain....

I'm just gonna give a shout out for the rain to GO AWAY! Memorial weekend is coming up... and the rain is going to ruin it. Dang persipitation! hahaha..... I know that we live in a desert and rain is good.... BUT STILL! Does it REALLY have to come on a long wknd? Isn't my life ridiculous enough without having to add the rain onto it!?!?!?!! Hahaha

On a happy note.... (since I know that was really negative.... and I don't like to be negative!) I GET TO GO HOME FOR THREE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Next week is Ali Miller's wedding recteption up in Sandpoint... so I'm packing my car with girls from home and we're skipping school on Friday and going for a road trip!!!!! PARTY!!!! :) Anyhoo..... That's my life update!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Ali Miller got married!

marian said...

No fair - you get to go home - boohoo. BTW - Emily just informed me she plans on being a princess when she growns up. Sounds good to me.

Rosie Boren said...

i want the rain to go away here to i want to goto seven peaks and play in the pool boo

Loughmiller's said...

Hey you,
Tiff found my blog, and then I saw you were on hers. I hope all is well with you. You are too cute! Stay in touch.
Erin